- Scan to CAD
Do you want to quickly and easily digitize your scanned drawings into accurate DWG, DXF (DGN or any other CAD formats) for fast and efficient editing in CAD - without spending a fortune? We at VMD CAD Conversion offer you digitization/ vectorization, a robust and comprehensive conversion solution that is suitable for every professional, commercial, industrial and scientific activity.
Vectorization is the most powerful solution for digitizing vector data from image sources. Our competitively priced solution saves you money and advanced performance saves you time.
There are many advantages of Scan 2 CAD Conversion:
• Resolution Independent:
A vectorized image has no jaggedness, no loss in detail and can be printed at any resolution.
• Size Independent:
The image can be scaled up or down without any loss in quality.
• Can be Updated or Partially Changed:
A library can be maintained and can be upgraded or partially changed.
Can be archived and stored for later use:
The archive of the artwork can be used for literature, manuals, brochures, newspapers, service bulletins and host of areas.
You can use digitization procedure to process charts, drawings, maps, schemes and other similar images. We offer both manual and automated (auto-vectorization) services. We offer a unique platform for industry-oriented solutions and have various tools to get a perfect set of vector data faster and easier. We offer architectural, civil, engineering, construction, electrical, mechanical CAD or GIS files, ready-to-use, created from raster images, maps, blueprints etc. We render prompt, error free, accurate, reliable and economical services to our clients.
The key advantages of Scan2CAD service include:
- We normally create a drawing as a new file; the final output is editable and will be in DXF or DWG, DGN or any other CAD formats.
- Since we create a new file, we can create as many layers as you require. We generate separate layers for dimensions, text, body, hidden lines, and centerlines, etc.
- Text is separated and has its own layer and is recognizable as text
- Dimensions are intact and are shown by a separate layer.
- High accuracy
- Cost effective hand-drawn conversions.
- Quick turn around, even on large jobs
- Feature Extraction
- Geo-coding of databases
- Local Area Planning (District Planning Maps, Census Maps, etc.)
- Spatial Analysis and Modeling
- Utility Mapping